The webapp THE PROJECT STATUS adheres to
keep a changelog.
- Blog → Concepts
- Remove concept dates
- Eagerly load images above the fold in concepts
- Add a new concept on KANBAN
- Fix that aggregated nodes also consider precs
- Fix crash when folding in ROOT node
- Fix regex for person names (now also allows dashes). Improve error message.
- Fix faulty select behavior in SelectPerson component
- Replace minus with times for deleting a person
- Added MoveBox also to bottom of Status Sheet
- Auto save WHO and TO WHOM onBlur
- Span was showing wrong span.
- Fixed bugs in connection with tree down up
- Reversed: “By when cannot be before from when. The minimum span is zero.” BY
WHEN can be before FROM WHEN and the minimum span can now be negative again.
- Auto save of changes to Persons
- Auto save of changes to Setup
- Only show ’+’ after last person if this person has a name
- Shift mouse click now sets traffic light status backwards
- As a warning sign the position and span are colored in dark pink if the span
is 0 or negative.
- Role was lost in case of updates of a person
- Fixed bugs in connection with pins (= milestones)
- Corrected position of tooltip for PRECS
- By when cannot be before from when. The minimum span is zero.
- Failed to add 3rd status date and beyond.
- Progress tab: progress analysis with charts.
- Deliverables with negative slack turn red also in sheet, not only in
- The Start Date, the currency symbol, and the color borders can only be changed
or dated back at initial setup and not at any further status date.
- Delay of 500ms before error message shows.
- DEGREE OF COMPLETION = Σ SPENTs|DOC>0 / Σ PROJECTIONs. All projections are
aggregated up, but in order to not count ‘resultless’ amounts of time, SPENT
is only aggregated up if the Degree Of Completion % > 0.
- Better explanations in some tooltips.
- Borders for Customer Satisfaction had wrong label.
- Forms were not reset after status travels.
- Submission of BY WHEN with ’+” and hour information led to an erroneous input
- Added section for ‘Progress’
- Some improved wordings and clarifications
- Updated some screenshots
- Added robots.txt
- a dependency bug caused missing dependents
- better setup of Unresolved Issues
- additional Tooltips
- Update to gatsby-plugin-images
- When moving up or down there is a risk of potentially generating a circular
dependencies. This causes artefacts. In case this happens a warning is issued.
- SPENT did not accept input, when files were used from a previous API
- Correct move behavior. Allow move across different parents.
- Aggregated degree was > 100%
- Reset Sheet was did not work properly
- MoveIn button did not aggregate node properly. This led to subsequent errors
in the position generation.
- Additional option for inputing BY WHEN dates. ’+” followed by a duration
string, eg. +1w3d4
- Add KANBAN board move behavior
- Allows nodes to become aggregates and allow empty aggregates
- Add Work In Progress (WIP) and WIP LIMITS, breached WIP LIMITS turn reddish
- Show hourglass, wenn SPENT >= 1 and DEGREE < 100%
- Show node ID for cross-reference and Kanban interpretation
- New button for adding a node as a child of a node
- New button for toggling a node between is aggregate true or false. This only
works if the level of the node is >= 2 and the node is empty in all
- Provide alphabetical sorting for WHO and TO WHOM
- Add project ID to identify project in a multi project management environment.
- Improve headlines, WHO + (OWNER), DELIVERS WHAT + (ITEM OR SET)
- Improve some tooltips.
- Improved checking of circular references
- Nodes on level 1 are only allowed to be aggregated nodes
- Newly created nodes will have end of business day as BY WHEN
- Precedents did not always show up on main line, but were hiding in details
- Deleting of precedents did not always work
- Correct two bugs in connection with assigning roles from teams
- Hours in byWhen did not work properly
- Correct padding for position strings
- Correct circular reference.
- Person refs in delegates were not removed, when person was deleted.
- Set active also through Gantt-Chart
- Format Caret sizes and Boxes in GanttBar properly so that Safari shows is
- Did not handle byWhen dates properly.
- Warning for making ancestors, descendants or non-existing positions precedents
- Make project title accordion button to save one line
- Remove OK buttons by introducing auto-save
- Bring Move Buttons into their own button field to save space and remove
- Integrated UNRESOLVED and IGNORED button into a joint button
- More tooltips
- Some design improvements
- Quality did not appear when deliverable is set to 100 for the first time
- Precedents did not allow for more than one precedent (because of REGEX)
- Correctly formatted page titles
- Dependents were not correctly deleted when precedents were removed
- Projection was only aggregated when degree > 0.
- the aggregation algorithms did not treat isUnresolved and isIgnored properly
- the aggregation of the degree now ignores deliverables that have degree === 0
- degree was not always an int, that lead to odd aggregations
- recursive call of nodesTreeDownUp did not hand over all params
- empty Box instead of Carets in Gantt did not have a minW and shrunk
- Top Management TODOs → Senior Management Requests
- Responsible → Delegate
- Carets for Gantt-Chart
- Initials in Gantt-Chart
- Roles are synced across tabs
- Project Manager → Project Manager/Owner
- description of features of v0.13.0-alpha
- Blog Project Categories
- Blog Roles & Responsibilities
- Blog Best Practices Framework
- Added Top Management TODOs
- Added Change Mgt, Quality Mgt, Risk Mgt and Knowledge Mgt.
- Exam function
- Double underline Positions
- Improved tooltips
- Simpler and faster project reducer
- Cash → expenses
- byWhen aggregation in edge case
- description of features of v0.13.0-alpha
- New Status Date can now be only one day after previous one
- revert: consider isIgnored when calculating fromWhen
- negative span, projection and slack were wrongly calculated
- Aggregation of Degree % only when at least one child has a degree > 0
- Set quality back to 0 if degree gets < 100
- Week view for Gantt-Chart
- Paperbin for latest Status Date
- Different Colors of Status Dates (blue) and Current Status Dates (pink)
- Styling of Select Boxes when locked is not greyed out
- Correct display deadline, forecast & accumulation of those
- Properly align people in summary sheet
- consider isIgnored when calculating fromWhen
- MoveIn uses top neighbor as aggregation, when it is empty, i.e. has not
received user information.
- Hidden debug switch
- Clean tree from dependencies
- Prevent circular references
- SEO properties
- dateFormatted in PageFooter
- Empty nodes have now new moveIn and moveOut behavior.
- Aggregation node takes over information from children and adds “Total”.
- New ‘Reset Sheet’ button.
- Fixed bug in moveIn behavior.
- Add confirmation for Reset
- Add confirmation of successfully changing the status date
- Remove crash, when entered byWhen, spent or degree was ""
- Remove crash, when byWhen date was before project Date Start
- Correct FC-value and aggregation
- Fix form reset after reset
- Correct SEO
- Correct link to Factory Reset
- Correct SEO and add Open Graph
- Remove unknowns from ParamsUpload
- Better viewport of row inputs